Modern 7 Seater SUVs combine a strong hauling capacity, stunning performance, pleasant and spacious interiors, and cutting-edge technology in a boxy Suv.
These remarkable passenger vehicles provide drivers with the capacity to transport more passengers and freight to their favorite destinations than just physical power and large size.
You’ll have ample versatility to make great moments whether you choose a full-size or midsize SUV with three rows of seating. The Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs for 2021 available in the United States, listed alphabetically, are ideal for families or individuals with active lives.
Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2022
1.Volkswagen Atlas 2021: $31,555
- Available 3.6L, 24-valve DOHC, narrow-angle V6 with FSI® direct fuel injection; 276 hp, 266 lb-ft of torque
- Optional Climatronic® 3-zone automatic climate control with air vents for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rows
- Available Volkswagen Car-Net Guide & Inform with 4-year SiriusXM® Traffic subscription and 3-month SiriusXM Travel Link® trial subscription
- Available 4MOTION® all-wheel-drive system with Driving Mode selection
- 60/40-split folding 2nd row with 3rd-row easy entry and 50/50-split folding 3rd row
The VW 7 Seater Atlas is ready for everything, from a quick journey across town to a weekend getaway. A 3.6L V6 FSI® engine with 276 horsepower and 266 lb-ft of torque is offered, which is more than enough to get you where you need to go without breaking a sweat.
Volkswagen 7 Seater Atlas drivers may switch between four different modes with the flip of a dial thanks to available 4MOTION® all-wheel drive with Driving Mode Selection. Volkswagen 7 Seater Atlas has a 5,000-pound towing capacity when properly loaded, allowing you to bring even the heaviest toys along for the ride. Top 10 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
The Volkswagen 7 Seater Atlas was created with large families in mind and comes with a plethora of useful amenities. To open the Hands-free, kick your foot beneath the Atlas’s back bumper. Simple to open the electric liftgate to reveal a massive 96.8 cubic feet of cargo space.
A rearview camera system is available, and VW 7 Seater Atlas drivers can use the remote start technology to warm up their vehicles on frosty winter mornings. With VW Car-Net App-Connect, you may use select apps on the touchscreen display of the Atlas by connecting your compatible smartphone to Apple CarPlayTM, Android AutoTM, or MirrorLink®.
2.Dodge Durango 2021: $31,995
- Standard 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6, available 5.7-liter HEMI® V8, 6.4-liter HEMI® V8, or 6.2-liter Supercharged HEMI® V8
- Uconnect® 4 with 8.4-Inch Display
- Optional 9 Alpine® Amplified Speakers with Subwoofer
- Available Parksense® Rear Park-Assist with Stop
- Optional Rear DVD Entertainment Center
The Dodge Durango the boxy SUV remains a significant contender in the three-row SUV sector to meet the needs of your growing family. The Durango comes standard with a 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6, but you may upgrade to a 5.7-liter HEMI® V8, 6.4-liter HEMI® V8, or the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8.
This powerful engine adds to the boxy SUV an amazing 8,700-pound maximum towing capacity, allowing you to haul all of your gear along for the ride. The remarkable interior features seating for up to 7 passengers, enormous third-row legroom, and heated and cooled front passenger seats, to highlight a few features. Top 10 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
Uconnect® 4 is a concentrated destination for all of your favorite apps and media, and it comes standard on the boxy SUV Durango. Voice recognition, quick response times, adjustable displays, optional navigation, and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto smartphone connectivity are all included in this unique infotainment system.
The optional dual second-row 9-inch HDMI Blu-rayTM screens can keep you entertained on long road journeys. Innovative safety technologies such as available LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning, Advanced Brake Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control lend a hand when you need it the most. The boxy SUV Dodge Durango is the perfect vehicle for large families who are constantly on the go.
3.Honda Pilot 2021: $32,550
- Standard 280 horsepower 3.5-liter i-VTEC® V6 engine with direct injection
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
- Tri-zone automatic climate control system with humidity control and air filtration
- Optional Blu-ray Rear Entertainment System with 115-volt power outlet and HDMI Interface
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
The Honda’s passenger vehicle Pilot has a sleek profile and a versatile design that seats up to 8 passengers and has a load capacity of up to 83.9 cubic feet. The 8 passenger vehicle Honda Pilot’s available clever Variable Torque Management AWD, along with the standard 280 horsepower 3.5-liter i-VTEC® V-6 engine, makes it simple to go on new adventures.
The Pilot can tow up to 5,000 pounds when properly outfitted. When carrying damp or muddy stuff, the useful Dual-Position Reversible Cargo Lid gives space for taller things or can be flipped over to keep the carpeted side clean. Top 10 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
Rear-seat passengers can enjoy high-definition entertainment via the standard Blu-ray Rear Entertainment System or watch the miles fly by through the optional Panoramic Roof. With easy-to-reach one-touch controls, getting to the third row is a breeze.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration provide drivers with access to a variety of information, including Google Maps and a number of other popular apps. The Honda Pilot is still the most popular passenger vehicle on the market.
4.Ford Explorer 2021:$32,695
- Standard 2.3L EcoBoost® I-4, available 3.0L twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6, or available 3.3L Hybrid Powertrain
- Optional 8-inch digital touch screen with SYNC® 3 and FordPass Connect™ Wi-Fi service
- Available PowerFold® third-row seats and E-Z entry second-row seats
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ suite of driver-assist technologies
- Optional B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
The 7 seat Suv Ford Explorer remains a significant contender in the three-row 7 seat SUV sector to meet the needs of your growing family. The Expedition comes standard with a 2.3L EcoBoost® I-4 engine, but a 3.0L twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 or 3.3L Hybrid Powertrain is also available.
This powerful engine contributes to the Explorer’s maximum towing capacity of 5,600 pounds, allowing you to bring all of your goods along for the ride. The remarkable interior features seating for up to 7 Seats, enormous third-row legroom, and heated and cooled front passenger seats, to name a few features. Top 10 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
On the 7 seat SUV Explorer, the SYNC® infotainment system is an option. High-speed performance, improved voice recognition, a capacitive touchscreen with swiping capability, accessible navigation with quick destination entering, and pinch-to-zoom functionality are all features of the SYNC 3.
Four cameras are used in the available 360-degree camera with a split-view display, allowing you to see all sides of the car on the eight-inch color LCD screen. To optimize driving dynamics for road conditions, the Terrain Management SystemTM allows the driver to choose from up to seven preset modes. The 7 Seat SUV Ford Explorer is the perfect vehicle for large families who are constantly on the go.
5.Toyota Highlander 2021:$35,085
- Standard 3.5-Liter V6 engine (295-horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque) with Direct Shift-8AT 8-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission and available Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD
- Standard Android Auto, Apple CarPlay®, SiriusXM®, Waze, and Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 (TSS 2.5)
- Sculpted exterior shape with chiseled lines and a more confident stance
- Available with 7- or 8-Passenger Seating
- Optional Largest in Segment 12.3-inch Multimedia Display
The Toyota 7 seater Highlander is entering its fourth generation, and it’s already a favorite among people with larger families or a rising appetite for adventure.
The Toyota 7 seater Highlander is ready for whatever your weekend activities have in store thanks to its powerful 3.5-liter V6 engine and Direct Shift-8AT 8-speed electronically-controlled automatic gearbox.
When it’s time for practice, the spacious three-row seating for 7 or 8 seaters, depending on configuration, means you’ll have enough room for the entire baseball team. Top 10 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
Android Auto, Apple CarPlay®, SiriusXM®, Waze, and Amazon Alexa Compatibility are just a few of the cutting-edge tech options that keep you connected no matter how far your travels take you.
Because even the finest drivers can benefit from a helping hand now and again, Toyota includes the Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 (TSS 2.5) package of active safety technologies in every Toyota 7 seater Highlander model. There is a Highlander to fit the needs of all types of drivers thanks to a wide range of trim levels.
6.Toyota Sequoia 2021: $50,200
- Standard 5.7-Liter i-FORCE V8 DOHC engine with 381 horsepower / 401 lb ft of torque, maximum towing capacity of 7,400 lbs
- Optional Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- Available leather-trimmed power 60/40 split, reclining, fold-flat third-row seat with folding headrests
- Optional Rear-seat Blu-ray Disc™ player with 9 inch display, two wireless headphones
- Standard Star Safety System™ — includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
The Toyota 7 seater Sequoia features a fully boxed frame for unrivaled strength and durability, as well as a 381-horsepower 5.7L V8 engine with a towing capacity of up to 7,400 pounds. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is a feature that applies brake pressure to individual wheels and manages engine torque to assist the driver in maintaining trailer control.
The Toyota 7 seater Sequoia has a big load capacity of 120.1 cubic feet, so it’ll be ready for your next camping trip or beach holiday. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
Even the youngest passengers will appreciate the features offered by the Toyota 7 Seater Sequoia Platinum. Front-seat passengers will appreciate the optional heated/ventilated seats, while back-seat passengers will appreciate the standard rear-seat Blu-ray DiscTM player.
Drivers may enjoy a fully linked multimedia experience with the optional Premium Audio system with Integrated Navigation and App Suite.
Settling in for the long ride is simple with an optional power liftgate and power reclining and fold-flat third-row seat. Whatever your destination, the Toyota 7 seater Sequoia gets the job done and allows you to live the life you want with plenty of room.
7.Cadillac XT6 2021:$52,695
- Choice of 2.0L 4-cylinder or 3.6L V6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission
- Optional Comfort & Air Quality Package: heated second-row seats, In-vehicle air ionizer, ventilated front seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- UltraView® sunroof
- Available Driver Assist Package: Adaptive Cruise Control-Advanced, Automatic Seat Belt Tightening, Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking and Reverse Automatic Braking
Through an exquisitely constructed blend of technology, refinement, and functionality, the boxy SUV Cadillac XT6 was engineered to confound expectations of what an SUV can do.
For great clarity and illumination, the exterior body lines are matched by a stylistically aggressive grille flanked by slender all-LED trademark headlights. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
The inside of the XT6 is simply outstanding, with unrivaled levels of elegance. Only a few of the amazing interior highlights include power-folding third-row seats, a choice of premium materials, Tri-Zone Climate Control, and optional ventilated front seats.
A base 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine or a powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine with a sophisticated 9-speed automatic transmission are available to drivers. The boxy SUV Cadillac XT6 offers a perfect blend of luxury and capability, with a 4,000-pound towing capacity, Smart Tow Trailering System, and all-wheel drive.
8.Lexus GX 2021: $53,250
- 4.6-liter V8 engine with 301 horsepower and 329 lb-ft of torque. 6,500 lb max towing capacity.
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect, Service Connect, and Remote app, complimentary 1-year subscription
- Available power-reclining and fold-flat third-row seats, second-row captain’s chairs
- Optional Dual-screen DVD Rear-Seat Entertainment System (RSES)
- Adaptive Variable Suspension / Auto-leveling rear air suspension
Whether you’re in the city or on the open road, the spacious car Lexus GX will get you there in luxurious luxury and style. The GX is equipped with a 4.6-liter V8 engine that produces 301 horsepower and 329 lb-ft of torque.
With the Trailer Sway Control system, you may tow up to 6,500 lbs with perfect confidence, as it detects and reduces excessive trailer movement. Relax in the spacious car Lexus GX’s tranquil interior, which includes 10-way power front seats, three-zone climate control, and optional power flat-folding third-row seats. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
Available Through an integrated smartphone app with remote features, car service monitoring, and push-button roadside assistance, Lexus Enform provides unsurpassed connectivity.
The available dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System and Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio System, as well as capacity for up to seven passengers, make the spacious car GX a crowd-pleasing vehicle.
With the optional Sport Design Package, you can stand out from the crowd with unique 18-inch Gunmetal Metallic alloy wheels, a chiseled front fascia, and darker rear taillamp housings.
9.Audi Q7 2021 : $54,950
- 7,700 lb towing capacity (when equipped with the available package)
- Available turbocharged TFSI® 335 horsepower V6 engine
- Audi connect® with six-month trial subscription
- Power split-folding 50/50 third-row seatbacks with electric fold and return function
- Optional Top View Parking Camera System
The Audi 7 seater Q7 delivers a balanced combination of elegance and capability, with attractive body lines and generous seating for up to seven people.
The iconic Audi quattro® all-wheel-drive technology comes standard on the Audi 7 seater Q7, as does an available turbocharged TFSI® V6 engine with 335 horsepower. The Q7 can tow up to 7,700 pounds when equipped, and the optional Top View Parking Camera System makes maneuvering a breeze. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
With available collision-avoidance aid technologies and Audi pre sense® city with pedestrian identification, safety is a top focus. With traffic jam assistance, you can easily handle stop-and-go traffic.
With the optional Bang and Olufsen® 3D Advanced Sound System, which features 23 speakers for an audiophile-grade experience, you can hear your favorite music like never before. The Audi 7 seater Q7 is a wonderful 7 Seater SUV option.
10.Infiniti QX80 2021: $69,050
- 5.6-liter 32-valve V8 engine producing 400 horsepower and 413 lb ft of torque
- Power 60/40-split fold-flat and reclining third-row seats
- Bose® Cabin Surround® sound system with digital 5.1-decoding and 15 speakers
- Available Infiniti All-Mode 4WD® with a computer-controlled transfer case
- Integrated Class IV tow hitch and 7-pin wiring harness with cover with 8,500 lbs of maximum towing capacity
The Infiniti QX80 exudes confidence in the precision of its curves and sculpted body lines, despite its full-size proportions. The base 5.6-liter V8 engine produces a tremendous 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque and can pull up to 8,500 lbs. It was designed to give more power and better fuel efficiency.
With a specific Tow Mode transmission option and Rear Auto-Leveling Suspension, you can bring all of your gear on any excursion.
Semi-aniline leather seating surfaces with silver contrast and piping, power 60/40-split fold-flat, and reclining third-row seats are among the luxurious interior amenities available on the Infiniti QX60.Rain-sensing variable intermittent front windshield wipers and a Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control system. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
The QX80 is equipped with a number of cutting-edge technology that makes driving safer. By monitoring your steering and turning the headlights, the Adaptive Front Lighting System, for example, helps boost vision at crossings and around curves.
Even in the narrowest spaces, the Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection makes it easier to see and manage. In the stunning Infiniti QX80, you may comfortably seat eight guests on your next journey.
11.Range Rover Sport 2021: $69,500
- Standard Touch Pro™ DUO infotainment system
- Optional 22-way Heated and Cooled Front Memory Seats with Heated Rear Seats
- Available Meridian™ Surround Sound System (825W) with 19 Speakers
- Choice of 6-cylinder, 8-cylinder, or PHEV powertrains with AWD
- Optional 360° Parking Aid with Rear View Camera
The latest model of the Range Rover 7 seater Sport is developed with dynamic performance qualities to help enhance your drive. It is perhaps the most adaptable SUV in the Land Rover series.
A 2.0L Plug-In Hybrid with 398 horsepower, a 3.0L Ingenium I6 with 355 or 395 horsepower, or a thrilling 5.0L Supercharged V8 with 518 or 575 horsepower is available to drivers. Every detail of the opulent interior is designed to put the driver at the center of attention. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
Experience 22-way memory front seats with massaging capability, twin 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, and an ergonomic steering wheel with precision-crafted Semi-Aniline leather.
In the 7 seater Range Rover lineup, there are six trim levels to choose from. In a category rife with imitators, the competition finds it difficult to match the 7 seater Range Rover Sport’s comfort and athletic talents.
12.BMW X7 2021:$74,900
- Engine choices – Turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six or a Twin-Turbo 4.4-liter V8
- Standard panoramic glass sunroof spanning across the first and second rows
- 12.3-inch instrument cluster screen and central touchscreen information display with BMW iDrive Controller
- Four-corner air suspension
- BMW Dynamic Damper Control with Comfort, Sport, and Eco Pro modes
The 7 seaters BMW X7 is a must-see for anyone looking for a third-row SUV with aggressive driving dynamics and elegant refinement. The X7 comes standard with a power-folding third-row as well as four-corner air suspension, Dynamic Damper Control, BMW Live Cockpit Professional with navigation, and a magnificent 12.3-inch digital display.
A 3.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine and a powerful 4.4-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo V8 engine are both offered in the 7 seaters BMW X7. When conquering difficult terrain or severe weather, the included xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive technology gives X7 drivers the greatest confidence. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
Inside the 7 seaters BMW X7, drivers will find available multi-contour leather seats with practically unlimited positioning possibilities that fit your body. The Surround View parking system provides you with a bird’s-eye view of the area behind and to the sides of your vehicle.
Wireless charging and optional WiFi Hotspot connectivity will keep all of your passengers connected and entertained. The second-row seats in the 7 seaters BMW X7 split 40/20/40 and fold down to create a maximum of 90.4 cubic feet of cargo space.
13.Mercedes-Benz GLS 2021: $76,000
- Standard 3.0L inline-6 turbo with EQ Boost or available 4.0L V8 Biturbo engine with EQ Boost and 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available 4MATIC fully variable all-wheel drive
- Optional Multicontour front seats with massage
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Power-folding 50/50-split 3rd-row seats
The Mercedes 7 passengers GLS is developed to exceed expectations when it comes to being ready to confront any challenge, providing unrivaled comfort, and keeping your family secure. The Mercedes 7 passengers GLS features a turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine with 362-horsepower or a Biturbo V8 engine with 483-horsepower.
During inclement weather, the 4matic® all-wheel-drive system delivers precise traction. Optional self-leveling height-adjustable AIRMATIC® air suspension delivers a smooth ride for all passengers and works in unison with Trailer Stability Assist to reduce trailer wobble while towing. Top 13 Best 7 Seater SUVs 2021.
A motorized liftgate, power-folding third row, and 60/40-split second row are all standard on the Mercedes 7 passengers GLS, which can hold up to 84.7 cubic feet of goods. With Mercedes, me, a smartphone app, Remote Start, and in-car Internet, the Mercedes 7 passengers GLS provides exceptional connectivity.
Optional heated, vented, and massage front seats help you relax after a hard day. The split-fold/reclining second row of seats makes accessing the third row a breeze. In a matter of seconds, the GLS’s interior transforms from seating seven passengers to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best luxury 7 seater?
Range Rover Sport. Starting off with one of the greatest off-road vehicles ever, the iconic Range Rover.
What is the safest 7 seater car?
Land Rover Discovery
What is the biggest 7 seater car?
Which Land rover is 7 seater?
The Discovery is the only Land Rover capable of transporting seven adults comfortably. Its stadium seating allows everybody to see the road ahead in the greatest comfort.
Are bigger cars safer?
Image result A bigger, heavier vehicle provides better crash protection than a smaller, lighter one, assuming no other differences. The longer distance from the front of vehicle to the occupant compartment in larger vehicles offers better protection in frontal crashes.